With summer fast approaching, I have a host of movies that I want to see. The movies are listed in no particular order, but they are all supposed to be action, big popcorn summer extraveganzas!
1. Forbidden Kingdom- A martial arts fight fest with Jet Li and Jackie Chan teaming up for the first time.
2. Iron Man- The comic book hero comes to life in the movie I have been waiting to see all year.
3. Speed Racer- My favorite childhood cartoon from age 5 appears on the big screen live.
4. Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian- I read the books as a kid, I was luke warm on the first one, but I will give the second a try.
5. Indiana Jones & the Crystal Skull- Although Indy is rather old, he is breaking out the hat and whip one more time. We will see if he needs a dose of geritol to carry out his stunts.
6. The Incredible Hulk- The movie studio didn’t like the first movie adaptation, so they are trying again with another remake.
7. Hellboy- The first movie was rather strange, and okay, but I am willing to give it another shot.
8. Batman Dark Knight- Batman keeps coming back, and after Batman Begins, I am riding back with him.
9. X-Files 2: The Movie- The Truth is my X-Files addiction has been satisfied, but I will follow the dynamic duo one more time.
10. Star Wars Clone Wars the Animated Movie- The previous star wars cartoons were better than the movies Episodes 1 & 2. Lets hope the trend continues.
This is my list of the movies I wish to see at this point. Hopefully some more good ones will pop up that I will want to see!